United Arab Emirates proposes different types of companies which can suit the need of local and international business owner and facilitate the management of their business inside and outside UAE .
The different types of companies in UAE
Depends on Business and goals the client can choose one of the following business jurisdictions :
- Mainland Company : Also Called "Onshore Company" which is licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) of Dubai. Mainland Company is allowed to conduct business in the local market as well as outside UAE without any
- Free zone Company: Designed to conduct the international business or business between the free zones.
- Offshore Company : Known as "Non-Resident Company" and is the best option to conduct international business only and it is not allowed to do business inside the country.
Benefits of register a company in UAE
- Complete repatriation of profits and capital.
- Flexible bank account opening and maintenance with multi-currency service.
- Simple and fast company registration process .
- Open branch and bank account all over the world are allowed.
- One of the world’s freest economies and easiest places in which to do business.
- Expats and non-residents can start trading on the UAE Stock Exchange with minimal paperwork